Definitions and interpretation
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:Name
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Gadget Club is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosuresspecifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includesour affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data ProtectionAct 1998. For more details on security see the clause below ().
Third party websites and services
10. Gadget Club may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing withcertain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services donot have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of thatData. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submitcertain Data.Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Gadget Club (wheresuch Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
20. Data security is of great importance to Gadget Club and to protect your Data we have put inplace suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Datacollected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keepingthis password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission ofinformation over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannotensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right orremedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England andWales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction ofthe English and Welsh courts.
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).